The Touchtone Genius The Touchtone Genius

WoaH!!!!

that was pretty hilerious. good job on that one... could have gone longer - which is good critizism as it implies i could watch more and sometimes the sound was a bit stuffy with the channell seperation but it was a clever idea none the less. top stuff.

Star Warz - thingie. Star Warz - thingie.

mmm.... well....

you're lucky you put that stormtrooper in at the end... who ever he is, he saved that little toon!!!!! im still laughing, omg... thats so good.

The Modern Life The Modern Life

you are very good!

that was a very good animation, i hope to see heaps more. it was different and had a music backing track which WASNT american, teenage angsty "punk" rock. Thank you, sir!

4 man and a fox 4 man and a fox

Hey man, AWESOME accent.

Serriously, its such a good change from the usual, muffled, american teen going through puberty voices we here too much of - (no offence guys), but seriously, good work.

-=The Truth=- -=The Truth=-

too bad that movie took a small amount of talent

get a life man, if your really so concerned do something about it instead of having a cry

Kolohe responds:

I hate writing angry responses, but you have touched a fucking nerve of mine.

You are an idiot because:
-I was in the military when I made this, so I was doing the only thing that I could, which was to voice my opinion. If you watched the entire flash, you would have realized this.
-I joined the military before Bush came into office, so I had to fulfill my contract even if I didn’t believe in the politics behind it.
-You don’t know me, and I did get off my ass. I protested the war when it was happening. I even took part in a demonstration in Perth, AU you douche.
-I spent 6 hellish years operating nuclear reactors on fast attack submarines, and that entitles me to say whatever the fuck I want to about the war that I was forced to fight.

Maybe one day when you grow up, you might be forced by your country to take part in a war that you don't believe in, and had to kill thousands of civilians that did nothing to your country. If that ever happened to you (which I fucking doubt), you might have a different outlook on this whole situation.

Oh yeah, and fuck you, you piece of shit! You piss me off because you talk shit about something you have no idea about. You don’t know what war really fucking is. Why don’t you tell some broken family in Iraq to quit their bitching, or better yet, why don't you find some Vietnam vet and tell them that they should have done something instead of crying about it, I'm sure they would probably slap the fucking shit out of you; and you know what? You would fucking deserve it you little cunt.

Make Up Trouble Make Up Trouble

Different.

Ok, so it is a nice change from the usual hear at New Grounds, but i dont think this deserves front page... I mean it was good, obviously some talent, but i mean, when i voted it had a rating of 3.17, and even i have a toon on 3.16 - wheres my front page movie? But nah, you probally think im just being sour cause of my movie not being on front page, but before i saw the score, i felt that it wasn't brilliant....

GreenDay's Greatest Hits! GreenDay's Greatest Hits!

poor deluded fools

old green day, may be worth listening to, but todays greenday sound way to emo and sound too much like avril... sorry. but greenday have sold out and now they suck.

Blue Man:Op. Blue Thunder Blue Man:Op. Blue Thunder

MR BLUE SKY!!! GO ELO!

But as for linkn park... nup. but overall some good work and v detailed.

Redmond-Ramos responds:

yup i love mr blue sky

My Job Sucks My Job Sucks

Hmmmm...

MAybe some dancing lessons might help.

TUTORIAL : "Tazers!" TUTORIAL : "Tazers!"

NERD ALERT!!!